Veritis DevOps services enable organizations to integrate the methodologies of their Development and Operations teams, turn out quicker software releases and deploy them more frequently and continuously. The demand for DevOps services is increasing with the growing importance of continuous product delivery. By incorporating DevOps practices, companies can deploy code up to 30 times more frequently and achieve a deployment failure of less than 50%, thereby experiencing an increase in the overall efficiency.
We leverage our extensive experience in DevOps to provide our customers with comprehensive DevOps services.
The challenges associated with enterprise DevOps implementations include:
- Lack of cultural balance between Development and Operations teams
- Continued existence of silos between Developers and Operations teams
- Non-involvement of DBA’s in release cycles significantly hampering the DevOps inner circles
- Absence of acceptance of a holistic view of the entire value chain for software delivery (conception through implementation and delivery)
Veritis, with over a decade of proven excellence in information technology, has a team of DevOps experts available to deliver a client centric DevOps Implementation Process to overcome all the above challenges.
Veritis DevOps Implementation Process
Veritis has a well-defined DevOps implementation process that incorporates the Agile principles of close collaboration between customers, product management, developers, and QA to fill in the gaps and rapidly iterate towards a better product with faster delivery and shorter time to market. Our engagement model includes the following steps:
- Assessment and Planning: Our team of DevOps experts involve with you for a viable DevOps Assessment and Strategy Planning. We create a roadmap by visualizing the desired state and identifying the traceable metrics.
- Pilot Framework Creation: We create a pilot framework to implement the DevOps setup. This is followed by leveraging and integrating your existing tools with our strong ecosystem of open source and licensed tools.
- Implementation: In accordance with the specific needs identified for each project, we proceed with the analysis, design, construction, automation and implementation.
We work with you closely at each step of the end-to-end process helping you save time and resources, realize quicker ROI and achieve your business goals.
Veritis DevOps Framework
Veritis follows the standard 6C DevOps practices:
1. Continuous Business Planning: Continuous business planning includes the identification of the skills, outcomes, and resources needed.
2. Collaborative Development: Collaborative development starts with the development sketch plan and programming.
3. Continuous Testing: Continuous testing comprises the unit and integration testing required to help increase the efficiency and speed of the development.
4. Continuous Release and Deployment: Continuous release and deployment helps to minimize the lead time and cycle time (right from writing code and deployment until production).
5. Continuous Monitoring: This is useful for monitoring the changes and address the errors/mistakes spontaneously whenever they happen.
6. Collaborative Customer Feedback and Optimization: This enables immediate customer response and helps you make any necessary modifications.
DevOps Tools and Platforms
The key to success while implementing DevOps practices is to measure the impact on your systems and on your digital business. Following are a few important tools and platforms that we use at Veritis for our clients’ DevOps Implementations:
Veritis Value Proposition
Veritis DevOps services provide the following benefits to customers.
- Custom developed monitoring solution
- Automated infrastructure provisioning
- DevOps training and consulting services
- Increased agility
- Increased quality
- Improved innovation
- Reduced outages
Get in touch with us to explore more about Veritis DevOps Services and Solutions.