IDC Multi-Cloud Summit 2019: ‘Hybrid Computing’ as IT Future
Emphasizing on the importance of hybrid computing in the changing IT trends, renowned research firm IDC is organizing the IDC Multi Cloud Summit 2019 on March 26, 2019.
The Summit themed ‘The Hybrid Computing Future of IT’ will feature discussions on the significance of hybrid computing as the future of the IT industry.
The conference speaks about the importance of hybrid computing in view of the changing industry trends, where cloud, mobility and software-defined data centers are emerging as key pathfinders for enterprises in their IT efforts for business growth.
The event will shed light on strategic insights and advantages that give due boost to preferences over cloud and data center options.
Key Topics to be covered part of the conference are:
- Datacenter and Infrastructure Transformation
- Next-Gen Infra Systems
- Service Provider Infra Spending and Key Requirements
- Multi-cloud Management Software
- Beyond Virtualization- Container Technologies and Micro Services Approach
- Effect of DX Strategies on Infrastructure
- Datacenter Optimization and Transition to Cloud
- Future of Datacenter Storage
- Cloud Backup and Business Continuity
- From Datacenters to Centers of Data: Big Data and AI
- Protecting Critical Infra from Cyber Attacks
- Serverless Going Strong
- Need for Multi-cloud Strategy
- Defining a Multi Cloud Security Framework
- Software-Defined Architecture
The event welcomes IT officials in the range of CTOs, CIOs, CTOs, CISOs, COOs, IT Operation Managers, I&O Executives and Strategists, Data Center and Infrastructure Managers, System Architects, Cloud Architects, Senior Developers, Data Scientists and Solution Architects.
- Cloud Computing Market Touches USD 250 billion Mark in 2018
- Top #3 Cloud Predictions for 2019 and Further
- Cloud Technology Market Performance 2018: Public and Multi-Clouds Take Lead