Public Cloud Consulting Services
An Introduction to the Public Cloud
Public Cloud is the most recognized model of cloud computing. Here, cloud services are built utilizing shared physical resources that are pooled together and provided in a virtualized environment. These services can be accessed over a public network like the Internet. In the case of public clouds, the same shared infrastructure is used to provide services to multiple clients.
Public clouds enable the dynamic provisioning of storage and computational services on a self-service basis via web applications and services over the Internet.
Examples of the public cloud model include online software applications, cloud hosting, cloud storage services and cloud-based development environments.
Features and Benefits of the Veritis Public Cloud Model
Veritis public cloud consulting services comprise several features that bring multiple benefits to customers. Flexibility, reliability, scalability, cost effectiveness, pay-as-you-go charging model and location independence are some of them.
- Flexibility: Public cloud services can be accessed from any internet-enabled device and can address almost all computing requirements.
- Reliability: The numerous servers, data storage, applications and networks involved in the public cloud creation, ensure that failure of a few physical components will not impact the performance of cloud services.
- Scalability: On-demand access to the cloud resources in the public cloud ensures that applications running on them respond seamlessly to any fluctuations in activity.
- Cost effectiveness: With access to greater resource levels, centralized operation and shared resource management, public cloud services enable cost efficiency through economy of scale.
- Pay-as-you-go charging model: This service model ensures that customers can access their required resources and pay only per usage.
- Location independence: Public cloud services, usually hosted by third party providers, are location-independent and offer remote access to IT infrastructure.
Veritis Public Cloud Services
Veritis partners with global public cloud service providers such as Amazon’s Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Microsoft Azure Services, IBM’s Blue Cloud and Google AppEngine in the delivery of world-class solutions to all customers.
Our experience in dealing with the market-leading cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, Azure and more gives us an advantage of executing an effective public cloud migration strategy, which is also one of the key aspects of our cloud consulting services.
The Veritis approach leverages customized tools and best practices, and empowers customers towards effective business transformation and workload management on the cloud with zero business disruption.
The following four-step approach enables customers to realize greater agility in addition to business continuity and enterprise security.
- Cloud security architecture: We utilize same the underlying public cloud security architecture in providing enterprise-level security for data, applications and infrastructure, while enabling customers to manage threats and comply with continuous QA.
- Cloud automation and DevOps: We utilize same automation-driven DevOps to on-board applications on to the cloud rapidly along with enhanced application speed, reliability and quality.
- Workload analysis and mass migration: Codified models and decision logic ensure workload capture for cloud migration and enhancement while eliminating business disruption.
- Managed cloud operations: Veritis enables customers to achieve business agility, end-to-end security along with predictive and reactive service assurance by leveraging the cloud features and operations automation.
- Web pages and CMS Systems
- Web servers/app servers
- Disaster Recovery
- Batch processing apps
- Media streaming apps
- Enterprise apps
- Web and mobile apps
- Small databases or large relational databases
- Network appliances
- Test and dev environments
Get Started Now
Industry renowned Veritis IT architects and experts can assist your organization in implementing a public cloud model-based IT infrastructure and enable you to realize the enormous benefits of unique cloud recovery and backup solutions.
For more information on how to avail our services, please call us at 972-753-0022 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will revert shortly.
Our Portfolio of Cloud Services
In public cloud, the computing infrastructure is hosted by the cloud vendor at the vendor’s premises.
The computing infrastructure in private cloud is dedicated to one organization and not shared with other organizations.
Hybrid cloud refers to a combination of private cloud and public cloud services with orchestration between the two platforms.
Cloud DR enables businesses to recover data and implement backup plans by maintaining electronic records in a cloud environment.