Enhance Productivity with Smart Solutions
Manufacturing is the backbone of economic growth in most countries and has evolved significantly in recent times. The manufacturing industry transforms raw materials, both organic and inorganic, into usable products and extends from textiles, chemicals, plastics, petroleum, electronics, transportation to even food production.
The rise of direct-to-consumer (D2C) sales in the manufacturing sector from both eCommerce sites and company-owned physical stores has helped manufacturing firms elevate their brand profiles, build consumer intimacy, diversify revenue and eliminate middlemen costs.
With extensive expertise and years of experience in the manufacturing domain, Veritis supports global clients by developing tailored solutions that effectively address all their challenges and provide them with a competitive edge.
Manufacturing is one operation-intensive industry with continuous development and delivery cycles.
From running high-end machinery to demanding seamless delivery of services, the manufacturing industry involves massive maintenance costs, which often demand a heavy workforce.
Considering the aforementioned aspects, technology integration is the need of the hour for the industry for enhanced productivity in smart ways.
This could be in infrastructure modernization for saving power and maintenance costs, smart technologies to connect different devices within a single location, automate critical processes to enhance productivity, and more.
All this means the perfect IT integration in line with the business goals.
Veritis, as an IT consulting service provider, has a wide range of service offerings that can enhance your organizational capabilities.
- Cloud Computing: Over 90 percent of manufacturers use cloud applications and more than 70 percent experienced a positive impact on their ability to meet customer demands through the cloud. Read More
- Containerization: Container technology services facilitate seamless app functioning across your product line, thus enhancing the app-to-machine ratio. Read More
- DevOps: DevOps automation and continuous delivery practices enable manufacturing firms to accelerate their software delivery, thus savings costs, time and increasing productivity. Read More
- Digital Transformation: Develop and present your products/processes more innovatively and appealingly. Please give them the digital touch for an all-new experience. Read More
- IT Infrastructure: Infrastructure services not only assure end-to-end security, comprehensive backup and disaster recovery but also ensure compliance with regulations such as PCI, DSS and others. Read More
- Technology Advisory: These services help in developing an effective IT corporate strategy that can help in technology decision-making. Read More
It’s time you adopt the most-relevant technology that can support your services. Veritis can help you out! Reach Us firstname.lastname@example.org
Client Profile The client is a global technology company that is involved in manufacturing…