PRIVATE CLOUD CONSULTING SERVICES
An Introduction to Private Cloud Services
Private cloud is the cloud computing model where IT services are provisioned for the dedicated use of a single organization using private IT infrastructure.
Private cloud enables organizations to uniquely customize their environments as per their security requirements. In addition to providing the benefits of a public cloud such as scalability, ease of use, elasticity and rapid deployment, private clouds enable tighter security, predictable costs, increased performance and flexible management.
A private cloud is usually preferred over the public cloud when security, control and performance are the top priorities.
Features and Benefits of the Veritis Private Cloud Model
The private cloud computing and consulting services from Veritis comprise several features that bring multiple benefits to customers. Security, privacy, reliability, control, cost efficiency and cloud bursting are some of them.
- Security and Privacy: Private cloud services offer a greater level of security and privacy over the public cloud through options such as dedicated leased lines and on-site internal hosting.
- Reliability: The creation of virtualized operating environments ensures the resilience of the network to any physical infrastructure failures.
- Control: A private cloud enables greater control, as it is only accessible by a single organization which can configure it inline and achieve a tailored network solution.
- Cost efficiency: A private cloud model implementation ensures cost efficiency by improved allocation of resources within an organization. Reduction in the organization’s carbon footprint is another feature.
- Cloud bursting: During spikes in demand, cloud bursting ensures that non-sensitive functions are switched to a public cloud in order to free up more space for the sensitive functions in the private cloud.
Veritis consulting, implementation and testing services ensure that the private cloud is delivered on time, within the budget and meets all the business requirements of customers. Our team of experts leverage decades of experience in optimizing and implementing the private cloud architecture efficiently.
Veritis works with customers in obtaining a thorough understanding of the constraints posed by the legacy IT infrastructure and the business requirements for a private cloud. We provide the right guidance to enable your private cloud to attain the cost and performance targets.
Private Cloud Use Cases
Veritis supports use cases which include:
- Data sovereignty
- Data center consolidation and extension
- Test/dev environments and application development
- Disaster recovery
- Workloads and data with demanding security requirements
- Addressing compliance regulations
- Mission-critical business applications
Get Started Now
Industry renowned Veritis IT architects and experts can assist your organization in deploying a private cloud model-based IT infrastructure and enable you to realize the enormous benefits of unique cloud recovery and backup solutions.
For more information on how to avail our services, please call us at 972-753-0022 or email us at email@example.com and we will revert shortly.
Our Portfolio of Cloud Services
In public cloud, the computing infrastructure is hosted by the cloud vendor at the vendor’s premises.
The computing infrastructure in private cloud is dedicated to one organization and not shared with other organizations.
Hybrid cloud refers to a combination of private cloud and public cloud services with orchestration between the two platforms.