IAM Solutions and Services
In the fast-emerging cyberspace, IT security continues to be the top challenge for organizations globally.
With the growing digital adoption, managing identities is becoming a herculean task creating enough scope for potential cybersecurity risks.
This is where the Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions and services stand crucial!
Why IAM Services and Solutions?
As a critical part of the IT security discipline, IAM refers to the framework, services, and solutions that help manage digital identities and access to crucial resources.
IAM services and solutions also perform provisioning and de-provisioning, authentication, and authorization of digital entities and resource access control.
The core idea of IAM is to ensure the right access to the right individual in the right context.
An Overview of IAM Core Activities
An organization’s security policies led by IAM services and solutions typically:
- Identify users and assign perfect roles
- Ensure systems, information and processes are governed by IAM principles
- Ensure complete protection to sensitive data, systems, and information
- Add, remove and manage users and access rights
- Provisioning and de-provisioning of resources and entities
However, the success of IAM’s core policies depends on IAM administration, tools, and supporting programs. Core activities of IAM administration include: capturing login information; employee database management, addition, management and deletion of roles’ support audits through records; define and control access; track user activity; enforce policies, among others.
- Core activities of IAM Tools include: Using employee data to define roles; add, modify and delete users; password and workflow management; Integration or replacement around logins; enforcement of access rights; auditing and reporting, among others.
- Core programs part of IAM include: Single Sign-on, Multi-factor authentication, and Privileged Access Management (PAM).
Veritis Approach To IAM Program
Veritis approach to IAM services and solutions is built on core activities, namely, Access Management, Identity Management, Access Governance, and PAM, among others.
We take a three-step approach to IAM services:
Through each of the above three steps, we execute ‘4E’s:
- Elevate your organizational goals towards digital transformation
- Enable end-users to access your resources and assets securely
- Encourage your data strategies around revenue maximization, product innovation, and customer satisfaction
- Enhance your identity management abilities in line with changing trends
Based on the outcomes, we execute a set of processes including:
Business Integration We bring our subject-matter expertise for effective business integration.
Technology Integration Implement the right technology that suits business objectives
Operational Integration On-demand solutions to support post-deployment activities
Veritis IAM Portfolio: Solutions and Services
Veritis IAM portfolio encompasses a wide range of solutions and services.
Offerings Under IAM Solutions
Identity and Access Management
We ensure the right people get the right access to target resources in a seamless and secure environment, backed by effective IAM strategy, assessment, implementation, and program governance.
Compliance and Identity Management Readiness (CIMR)
Identifying focus areas for implementation, we ensure an in-depth understanding of identity attributes and ensure their correlation across systems and applications in line with compliance.
Privileged Access Management (PAM)
We help you easily discover, secure, and manage privileged accounts through effective enforcement of least-privilege policies and threat intelligence. Least-privilege management helps you control applications easily.
Offerings Under IAM Services
- IAM Strategy Development
- IAM Program and Roles Assessment
- CIMR Analysis
- Evaluation and Validation
- Technology Decision-making
- Implementation and Integration
- IAM Program Governance
Veritis IAM Solutions and Services are backed by strong subject-matter expertise and industry benchmark standards.
How IAM Benefits Your Business?
As the crucial aspect of cybersecurity management, IAM solutions and services offer a wide range of business benefits:
- Improved Security
- Data Confidentiality
- Enhanced Performance
- Effective Task Segregation
- User Satisfaction
- Right Technology Decision-making
IAM Solutions and Services are crucial to any business today, given the rise of cybersecurity risks and the need to protect the user and organizational data.
It’s time to get one for your business!
Veritis Can Be Your Perfect Strategic Partner!
With more than a decade-long industry presence in the US IT market, Veritis has worked with many leading players from different verticals.
Our deep subject-matter expertise helped us be the best choice for many firms across California, Texas, New York, Florida, Michigan, Virginia, Washington, and other US locations. We share the same excellence we have in other offerings, part of our IAM portfolio. Refer to FAQs section for basic queries about IAM Solutions and Services.