Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
Seamless Transaction With Technology Integration
The Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) industry play a crucial role in the financial well-being and progress of not only individuals and businesses but also nations as a whole.
BFSI is one of the most rapidly-growing industries with the assets of the world’s 1,000 largest financial institutions currently worth over USD 100 trillion.
Stringent regulatory requirements, increasing threat of cybercrime and data theft, changing business dynamics and rising customer expectations characterize the highly-competitive BFSI sector.
With extensive expertise and years of experience in the BFSI domain, Veritis supports global clients by developing tailored IT solutions that effectively address all their challenges and provide them with a competitive edge.
As an industry with continuous (in and out) flow of customers and run majorly on reputation, customer engagement means a lot for the travel and hospitality industry, which can be offering innovative services, easy accessibility, flexibility in the offering, staying connected, among others.
Seamless transactions and continuous service delivery decide the success of any financial service firm.
Besides, security is another critical factor for the BFSI sector considering the confidentiality associated with data and value in any transaction.
Responsiveness in operations also plays vital to keep the customers engaged and satisfied.
All this naturally leads to the demand for well-defined infrastructure setup, and IT has a significant role here.
To meet the changing trends, many BFSI firms have already begun their journey to the all-around infrastructure transformation backed by supporting technologies.
Besides infrastructure, many BFSI firms lack a perfect technology strategy to develop processes and stay updated, and the operating culture to ensure business continuity.
Are you also one of such BFSI firms facing hurdles in business success?
Decades of experience in dealing with clients of all types and different industry verticals make us a trustworthy technology partner to many technology-seeking firms. As a trusted IT consulting firm, Veritis has the following offerings for a BFSI sector firm:
- Cloud computing services ensure interoperability, secure storage, confidentiality and 24*7 uptime, resulting in cost savings, business agility, continuity, usage-based billing and green IT, among other advantages.
- A large number of business-critical customer-facing applications and minimal downtime make DevOps vital to the BFSI sector. DevOps solutions ensure the standardization, traceability and transparency across operations and business transactions.
- Virtualization provides an agile and low-cost data integration approach for addressing the complex business requirements and delivers significant business benefits such as reducing costs, ensuring compliance with data requirements, etc.
- IT infrastructure services help banking and financial institutions in reducing the total cost of ownership, improving infrastructure performance and achieving the flexibility for meeting the evolving business requirements.
- Containerization services accelerate your application delivery cycle, pushing more applications within a limited timeframe, thus ensuring seamless delivery of application-related services.
- Digital transformation services bring in an all-round digital-level transformation within the organization across all levels, thus giving a digital push to your existing business potential.
- Technology Advisory: Beginning with building a corporate IT strategy, Tech Advisory services help in the right decision-making in line with organizational requirements targeting overall growth.
It’s time you adopt the most-relevant technology that can support your services. Veritis can help you out! Reach Us firstname.lastname@example.org
Client Information The client is a global leader in facilitating e-commerce across 6.5…
Client Information Our client specializes in dealing with the challenges of the insurance…