Cloud Consulting Services
Cloud Computing Consulting Services
Veritis helps organizations transform their IT environment with cost-effective Cloud services. Our team of experts delivers cutting-edge Cloud computing consulting services that help companies boost their productivity to new heights.
Our Cloud managed services make it possible for organizations to reduce their overheads and better productivity, in addition to lowering costs and reducing time-to-market.
We assist customers with our on-demand enterprise Cloud solutions, tools, and applications such as servers, storage, databases, networking, software, and apps, among others.
With our expertise in Cloud managed services, we help our clients become more agile and responsive to the changing market landscape. We help our clients make the right decisions, optimizing their Return on Investment (ROI).
How Do We Help ?
Whether your applications are running in an on-premise captive data center, a third-party hosted private or public Cloud or a combination of the two, we are a one-stop Cloud service provider for world-class Cloud services with diverse options which range from Cloud consulting services to data center migration services. Besides, we can also seamlessly scale and migrate your chosen application workloads.
Our Cloud computing consulting services addresses all customer challenges pertaining to a seamless transition to the Cloud, and we have plenty of resources to maintain the Cloud solutions.
We take a strategic approach to the execution of our enterprise Cloud solutions. Our methodology involves a four-step process:
1) Assessment – This phase is more of determining use-cases, followed by exploring suitable solutions, experimenting with the same, and checking the feasibility. During this process, we evaluate your technical compatibilities and business objectives
in line with the expected ROI.
2) Planning – This is the step to design and plan implementation backed by architecture design and a clear deployment plan in line with the planned objectives. Here, we provide a detailed roadmap of the proposed Cloud solution and strategical procedures.
3) Deployment – A step forward from the previous planning phase towards realizing the solution in production. In simple words, this phase involves execution, data center migration, and expansion.
4) Optimization – Right after implementation is the crucial stage of optimizing what works the best. Here we look for ways to introduce operational best practices and opportunities to review, and improve existing processes.
Cloud Strategy Services
- Cloud readiness assessment
- Cloud architecture audit
- Cloud roadmap and strategy
- Multi-cloud strategy and cloud fitment analysis
Application Development Services
- Developing, customizing and migrating applications
- Roadmap for infrastructure management
Maintenance and Security Services
- Continuous monitoring
- Performance optimization
- Security and Risk assessment
- Data protection
- SWOT Analysis
- Readiness Assessment
- Cloud-to-cloud movement
- Migration of workloads
- Validation and performance testing
Disaster Recovery Management Services
- Application protection
- Remote management of all backups
- Customized disaster recovery plans
- Cloud-based application monitoring
- Creating personalized parameters and checks
- Setting up personalized alerts
- Governance plan for cloud infrastructure
- Infrastructure optimization for better performance and cost savings
- Improvement plans
Cloud Infrastructure Management
- Cloud data center design, development, and implementation
- Operation management
- Cloud infrastructure and application deployment
Cloud Modernization Services
- Building an agile, cloud native platform
- Cloud adoption in microservices-based architecture
- Cloud governance and policy
Why Choose Us
Veritis, an American Cloud computing consulting company, provides the entire gamut of Cloud services encompassing the public, private and hybrid Cloud types. Based on customer requirements, we utilize the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service
(PaaS), and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) service models.
In public cloud, the computing infrastructure is hosted by the cloud vendor at the vendor’s premises.
The computing infrastructure in private cloud is dedicated to one organization and not shared with others organizations.
Hybrid cloud refers to a combination of private cloud and public cloud services with orchestration between the two.
Cloud DR enables business to recover data and implement backup plans through e-records in a cloud environment.
Our expertise and experience in dealing with the leading public cloud platforms make us a perfect choice for your business:
- Amazon Web Services
- Microsoft Azure
- Google Cloud Platform
- Oracle Cloud, and more
What Sets Us Apart?
- World-class expertise
- Proven use cases
- Always-on availability
- Always up-to-date
- Improved mobility
- Reduced time-to-market
- Improved security and compliance
- Efficient resource utilization
Data Insights: Cloud Computing Services and Business Impact
Global Cloud Market Forecast (2019-23)
- USD 623.3 billion by 2023
- 18% CAGR
Of US Small businesses expected to adopt cloud computing by 2020
Average improvement in time to market with cloud adoption
Percentage of enterprises with multi-Cloud strategy as of 2022
Percentage of enterprise workloads to be in cloud by 2020
Percentage of firms optimizing existing cloud usage for cost savings
Adoption rate of AWS for public cloud services
Current adoption rate of SaaS across companies of all sizes
Percentage of firms implementing cloud-first strategy
Get Started Now
Veritis cloud computing architects, consultants and experts can assist your organization in tailoring the perfect cloud solution for all your business requirements. You can reach out to us for more information on how to avail our enterprise cloud services.
Contact us @ 972-753-0022 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.