Global Rollout Services and Implementation
Multi-national Corporations are under constant pressure to maintain a global presence and stay at par with local markets, which happens to be a reason behind their market dominance over small and medium enterprises.
And, they wouldn’t achieve this without technology, which is today key to establishing and driving a brand’s success and goodwill. In an IT-driven world, it has to be noted that the usage of the right technologies is as crucial as using them in a strategic manner.
Besides technology, meeting global standards and maintaining brand recognition are also key to an organization’s success.
Those disparate with using business applications across their locations will need a common network of infrastructure and applications. This continues to be a gap in many organizations, especially among those with broader presence.
Global Rollout strategy could be a one-stop solution for all these challenges if you are in the pursuit of growth beyond boundaries.
What Makes a Successful Global Rollout?
Following factors describe the success of a Global Rollout strategy:
- Identify Complex Areas: Key hurdles for global rollout come in the form of two complex areas: Deciding on expansion ‘at a go’ or ‘sequentially’ and ensuring product/service adaptability to local markets. Assessing these factors is important for a successful global
rollout, as both demand additional efforts and expenditure.
- Let First be the Best: Let your first attempt be the best making the job easier further for future strategies. Quality of the initial step decides the success of the global rollout strategy. So, make a confident move!
- Localization is Important: While initial steps are essential, they cannot necessarily be complete or perfect all the time. So, there should be room for localization, where modifications to the plan can be made depending on the area of implementation.
- Set Practical Goals: Global rollouts often lead to high expectations in the market. So, it’s essential to be practical in setting goals as part of the global rollout strategy to manage with expectations and transparency.
- Communication Framework: Communication plays a very crucial role in making global rollout a grand success. As the process involves moving in and out beyond boundaries, secure communication has to exist between central and local teams.
- Centralized Information Center: An information center that acts as a centralized collection of data and documents, with accessible to relevant teams, is vital for seamless communication across the process.
- Channelized Flow: Since two different (central and local) teams work in the process, there needs to be a well-defined channel for escalation and addressing issues on time. This boosts the communication between the teams and eases overall flow.
- Aftermath: Post rollout is also crucial for the success of the global rollout strategy. This defines the success of the entire process in terms of end experience, business continuity, productivity, etc.
List not exhaustive! There will be a big list of things as part of the global rollout strategy, which can be chalked out well in discussions.
Get in Touch, Veritis can help you!
Veritis, with its proven record and range of strategic technology advisory consulting solutions, assesses of your current business functioning framework and futuristic goals to finally present you with a tailored solution for the desired global leverage.
Our team of IT strategists can help you successfully perform your global rollout strategy more effortlessly and effectively.