Frequently Asked Questions
What is IT Infrastructure Management Services (IMS)
How IT infrastructure services help your business?
What does Veritis offer to its clients?
Why Veritis for IT infrastructure services?
What kind of projects fall under this services?
What are our different IT Infrastructure Service Offerings?
What is Remote Infrastructure Management?
Why demands are increasing for Remote Infrastructure Management System?
- RIM reduce costs on IT infrastructure maintenance and failures as it allows you to control almost 85% of your organization’s infrastructure components.
- Managed services have been dominating the technological industry for almost a decade. Likewise, the demand for RIM has also seen an increase.
- The IT industry has surpassed 3.7 Trillion in 2015-16, making the demand for IT related services increase.
- With an expected growth of 12.5 compound till 2020 the IT industry is likely to look towards more managed services.
- Put together, the hardware, software and services sectors hold 59% of the market stake of the overall IT industry which makes it crucial for the overseeing of their proper functionality.
- It was estimated that by 2018, 60% of IT vendors will be offering managed services which is more or less the case.
What are business benefits of having RIM?
- Centralized Management
With the introduction of RIM, Infrastructure management is no more a process that involves a lot of manpower or takes a lot of time. Centralized management makes controlling all of the managed services central to where the business operations are held. It eliminates the distance between the organization’s physical location and the IT management.
- Minimizing System Downtime
System downtime can prove to be fatal, leaving business operations seriously affected. RIM drastically reduces system downtimes with timely and effective addressing of IT infrastructure hang-ups. And with an IT management service in-house, why stay hanging with a system malfunction?
- Automation-Reducing time, efforts and costs
Infrastructure automation has immensely transformed the way we work today. With automation in place, systems and technologies run as planned and help us shift our focus to what matters most. Automation enables systems run independently even in the absence of resource persons.
- Real Time Monitoring
RIM gives a firm’s management, a complete picture of the organizations IT network. Centralized monitoring enables tracking and management of the work environment. This helps in optimizing performance to better business operations.