DevOps Implementation Services
In the process, IT solutions that enhance organizational capabilities for high-paced product development, faster delivery of applications and services, and timely marketing of products and services remain the need of the hour for every firm to gain a competitive edge.
Our DevOps methodology appears as a one-stop solution for all the requirements mentioned above!
As an amalgamation of cultural practices and tools that enhance functional abilities, the DevOps model unifies two different development and operational teams across the entire application lifecycle while ensuring quality and security.
DevOps Strategy and Implementation
Veritis DevOps teams use technology stack and tooling functionalities to operate and manage applications. Our DevOps implementation strategy is based on six fundamental factors, which are:
- Speed: Through our DevOps model, we ensure a faster innovation and speedy execution is key to customer satisfaction and to stay ahead in the competition.
- Rapid Delivery: Our DevOps implementation involves very frequent delivery cycles (which could be small updates) and a minimum recovery time (in case of any failure) through Continuous Integration practice, thus allowing further and faster innovation.
- Reliability: Through DevOps continuous integration and delivery practices, we ensure functional, safe and quality output, resulting in a positive end-user experience. Overall, our DevOps program ensures the productivity of developers and the reliability of operations.
- Scale: Our Infrastructure as a code practice helps in the efficient management of all stages of the software product lifecycle (development, testing and production).
- Improved Collaboration: Veritis DevOps methodology is built on a cultural philosophy that focuses on development and operations working in a collaborative environment, which reduces multiple iterations, inefficiency and time complexity.
- Security: Our DevOps model achieves this factor through configuration management techniques and automated compliance policies. Besides, we also work on the concept of DevSecOps, which is a new integration to address the security challenges in DevOps implementation.
DevOps Implementation Roadmap
The successful implementation of DevOps strategy requires an effective ‘implementation roadmap’:
The DevOps Implementation Roadmap involves Six Steps:
- Introduce DevOps Initiative
The Company’s CIO is crucial here in introducing a DevOps initiative as a part of the organization’s IT activity and facilitating requirements such as investment and human resources. Accordingly, changes are made to the development and operations activities and the program manager designs a DevOps strategy and monitors its implementation.
- Develop DevOps Strategy
The best practices that enhance team collaboration and facilitate new ways of infrastructure provisioning, software development and testing are crucial to DevOps strategy. Our program managers set a common goal and align teams in a shared environment and we implement Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) mechanism, automate testing, integration, deployment and release processes.
- Use Containerization
We implement containerization to ensure software reliability while traversing between processes. Through containerization, individual parts of the software run independently of the overall infrastructure and add to their abilities to run on any environment without dependencies. Moreover, our container packaging helps Ops teams to manage application quickly in case of any change required for a specific microservice.
- Integrate Infrastructure with CI/CD Tools
By integrating infrastructure automation tools such as Kubernetes, Ansible and Chef with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, or GoCD can address configuration management concerns and effective deployment. These tools prepare containers for risk tolerance by way of continuous monitoring and rolling software updates.
- More Test Automation and QA-Dev Alignment
We recommend test automation to achieve faster delivery cycles. Depending on the extent of test automation cases, functional testing can remain manual. On the other hand, QA-Dev alignment is crucial to address post-release issues. This alignment helps in early bug detection and helps address the issue before the release of the next build.
- Application Performance Monitoring
Application performance monitoring helps in detecting, prioritizing and isolating application defects and their root causes using respective software. These issues are usually revealed at the time of application server and UX monitoring activities.
Now, you are all set for a perfect DevOps implementation!
Six Aspects That Decide DevOps Success
Through our DevOps practices, we ensure faster and regular product updates offering a customer-friendly approach and redefining software delivery:
- Continuous Integration: Through this practice, we promise early problem detection, faster recovery from failures, quality assurance and less turn-around time before the product is released. It is a great way to avoid last-minute issues and helps in leveraging feedback instantaneously.
- Continuous Delivery: We take this engineering approach to ensure software update releases in a phased and reliable manner. Through our service, we aim to reduce deployment risks and initiate the deployment process with accuracy. This helps bring down the new release timeframe, improve product quality and work on bugs in a timely manner.
- Microservices: Through this, we offer a toolset to address any configuration or scripting issues that ensure effective deployment and scaling.
- Infrastructure as a Code: We offer enhanced resource management through optimally priced implementation and real-time deployments. We aim to achieve improved consistency and also offer quality resource management through a variety of options.
- Configuration Management: We offer code management and platform automation services which enable instant configuration, establishes a single tool to manage all operations, improve code quality and timely activity report management.
- Policy as a Code: Codification of infrastructure and its relevant configurations with the cloud helps firms monitor, track, validate and reconfigure infrastructure in an automated procedure. In a cloud environment, this helps you control resources while monitoring their security and ensure compliance.
Overall, our DevOps practices ensure faster product release and drive innovation while dealing away with complexities in collaboration among teams, ensuring security, automating manual tasks and managing complex environments.
DevOps Implementation Business Benefits
A well-structured DevOps implementation strategy improves upon existing concerns such as the siloed functioning operation and dev teams, the lack of understanding of domain specifics from the operation teams and varied goals & objectives across teams.
To negate the lack of a clear-cut approach, we help you in increasing overall performance and productivity:
- Increased collaboration: In a DevOps-based organization, employees would work within common grounds of transparency, clear feedback and sharing of responsibility. Through this, it is easy to establish higher understanding and trust leading to effective collaboration.
- Better performance: In a conventional software development project, an assortment of several independently working teams would be working on a singular piece of code leading to redundancy, higher inefficiency and decreased software performance. Whereas our DevOps based team works towards frequent releases, cuts rework time, brings down errors, reduces time for system recovery and enhances time-to-market.
- Quality client experience: Our DevOps methodology fastens the software development process which helps in accommodating the volatile market conditions and client preferences. Through the collaboration initiative, it is easy to cut down the production cycle and ensure faster time-to-market.
- Cutting out on expenses: Through proper collaborative efforts, our DevOps deployment strategy helps in minimizing the production costs of your departments because both maintenance and new updates are unified into one area for consideration.
DevOps Implementation and Business Impact
Global DevOps Market Forecast (2017-23)
- USD 9.41 billion by 2023
- 18.7% CAGR
Expected CAGR of DevOps Platform market during 2018-22
Of organizations have already implemented DevOps as of 2019
Faster lead time for changes with DevOps principles
Minimized time on unplanned work and rework with DevOps practices
Strong DevOps culture across multiple teams within a department
Deployment frequency of firms with DevOps compared to those without
Frequency of faster recovery from failure and minimized downtime with DevOps
Why Choose Veritis for DevOps Implementation
Our DevOps agile methodology is helpful in establishing quick development cycles which comes with active code production and deployment system. Through Veritis, we ensure continuous deployment that makes your software constantly release-ready and also ready for delivery.
We ensure tracking SLAs along with key metrics that shape the development process. Hence, through our various outcome-based measures and monitoring process, we create high business value and deploy quality agile applications.
Our DevOps becomes easier with expertise support and we have successfully driven DevOps implementation across industries in the US.
Sign up with us and stay ahead of the competition! Get Started Now!