DevOps Services for Analytics Industry
The client is a leading analytics company offering analytical tools, software systems, insights and other related services for risk assessments related to natural and humanmade calamities, finance, automobile and employee hiring. For more than 40 years, the client has been providing state-of-the-art solutions to customers in about 30 countries.
As part of the project, the client required IT infrastructure and application support. The project’s scope included installing the Linux and Windows Operating system and using Puppet, Bamboo, Octopus, Nginx, Cassandra service, RabbitMQ, New Relic, Splunk, and VMware and WSO2 Middleware Infra.
Veritis team of experts helped the client by offering DevOps services for the IT infrastructure and application maintenance along with the introduction of timely deployments and troubleshooting with ‘zero’ loss of data.
Client Challenge Areas
Working with the WSO2 tool was one of the major challenges for Veritis as part of this project. WSO2 was one of the main tools used in this project and served as a data injector and analyst in the database servers.
Key Responsibilities Held
The following were the critical responsibilities held as part of the project:
- Maintained the Linux servers (6.x and 7.x)
- Managed the infrastructure with Configuration management tool PUPPET
- Created CICD workflow with Bamboo and Octopus
- Developed Queues using Eclipse for WSO2 ESB projects
- Provided Application support for WSO2 tool
- Used Nginx+ as a load balancer and helping in troubleshooting issues if any
- Monitored the application stats using New Relic
- Used Splunk as a logging tool to provide logs for Developers and team
- Provided On-call Support
Redhat Linux(6.x and 7.x), Puppet, Bamboo, Octopus, Bitbucket, Cassandra, Wso2, Nginx plus, New Relic, Splunk, SVN
Veritis DevOps services enabled smooth functionality throughout the framework and flawless application usage. The project has helped reduced the TAT times for tasks and enabled the provision of quality services to end-users.