Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Disaster Recovery Services
More and more organizations are migrating their infrastructure to the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) considering the security, flexibility and cost-effectiveness that it provides. GCP ensures a high-level of redundancy and provides a granular control over the physical and virtual servers in addition to ensuring a faster, stable, secure and isolated environment.
Why Google Cloud Platform?
GCP scores over the traditional methods of disaster recovery by addressing the complicated planning requirements pertaining to physical and network infrastructure, scalability, security, bandwidth and other parameters.
Applications and data on GCP utilize the same security model deployed in all Google Apps and are highly secure and reliable. Additionally, simplified administration through GCP ensures the reduction of costs in managing complex applications.
GCP is also considered to be environmentally friendly with the GCP data centers typically consuming only half the energy of the normal data centers.
Features of Disaster Recovery using GCP
GCP offers a number of features that make it a better disaster recovery option than its competitors. These include:
- Better Pricing: GCP subscribers need to pay only for the compute time used with the billing taking minute-level increments into consideration. Additionally, long-running workloads are offered discounted prices.
- Tiered Cloud Network: GCP is the first major public cloud to offer a tiered cloud network with a well-provisioned, low latency global network ensuring continuous traffic flow in the event of any disruption.
- Live Migration: Google Cloud Hosting provides a live migration for virtual machines, a feature that is not offered by either AWS or Azure. Live migration ensures that issues such as patching, repairing and updating the software and hardware are addressed promptly without machine reboots.
- Security: GCP provides advanced security features which include encryption of all data using the 256-bit AES and compliance with enterprise security certifications like SSAE16, ISO 27017, ISO 27018, PCI and HIPAA.
- Redundant Backups: GCP offers multiple storage options such as coldline storage, nearline storage, regional storage and multi-regional storage along with a 99.999999999% durability and zero data loss in the event of a disaster.
Veritis GCP DR Expertise
Veritis delivers a range of proven DRaaS solutions utilizing GCP that enable client organizations to effectively deal with business continuity and disaster recovery issues.
Contact us at 972-753-0022 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our GCP DRaaS offerings.
Cloud-Based Disaster Recovery Platforms
AWS Disaster Recovery
AWS facilitates organizations in operating disaster recovery strategies that ensure rapid recovery of IT infrastructure and data.
Azure Disaster Recovery
Azure DR solution provides data backup, protects major IT systems, minimizes downtime and decreases disaster recovery costs.
GCP Disaster Recovery
GCP provides affordable and efficient enterprise-grade disaster recovery for physical, virtual and cloud-based systems and applications.