Worried about COVID-19 Crisis? A ‘Webinar’ on IT Business Continuity and Recovery
Currently, every industry is undergoing one of the tough times in history. The deadly coronavirus has put life and living at high risk disrupting the work and economic activity across all levels.
- Is your organization facing a similar business risk?
- What measures are you taking to keep your business running?
- How prepared are you about business recovery during and post COVID-19 crisis?
A well-defined and documented crisis plan can help you contain the risk and perform your business in an effective manner even at times of emergency.
Have a business continuity plan in place? An effective business recovery/continuity plan can help you operate at maximum efficiency during the crisis and bring you back to the normal state post the crisis.
Thinking of one for your business?
Here is an interactive webinar that can help you explore ways to embrace an effective business continuity plan to contain the risk and ensure a complete business recovery even after the COVID-19 crisis.
- Vic Peram – President & CEO, Veritis Group
- Charles Jones – SVP Sales, Veritis Group
- Date and Time: Wednesday, Apr 22, 2020 (11:45 AM – 1:00 PM)
- Location: Zoom webinar (Link will be sent in event confirmation email)
- Fees/Admission: Free
- Contact Information: Paul Bendel (email@example.com)